**Spoilers, if you aren’t caught up with the end of Season 4!**
Lest ye feared that a whole month would go by without me shoving The 100 in your face... here’s my monthly The 100 post to help ease the pain of the hiatus. (And I do mean my pain, just so we’re clear.) It’s been two months since Praimfaya, but it feels like we still have so long to go. Because we do. I also figured that at the end of my ridiculous posts, I would share any news that popped up during the past month about the show. Because why not?
Now, as any fan of the show knows, the powers that be are usually pretty good about not leaving a ton of loose ends around for us. But alas, some are bound to slip through the cracks. I always held out hope that I’d again see some of those characters whose fates lingered in the unknown, but since Praimfaya happened, I doubt they’ll be heard from again.
And sure, we could say that Praimfaya killed them all, but what fun would that be? Exactly none. So instead, I offer you my versions of what happened to these poor souls.
Affiliation: Skaikru, Station Unknown
Last Seen: Episode 2×16 Blood Must Have Blood Part 2
Last Known Whereabouts: Arkadia, apparently being scarred for life by an emotionally unavailable Raven.
The “Real” Story: After returning from Mount Weather, Wick tried to nurse a broken, despondent Raven back to health, but she’d have none of it. He fought the good fight for about six weeks before he
may or may not have made a racist comment on Twitter and got fired threw in the towel. Brokenhearted, he left Arkadia to write poetry in the wilderness. Alas, this is not where young Wick’s story ended.
Affiliation: Skaikru/Farm Station
Last Seen: Episode 4×02 Heavy Lies the Crown
Last Known Whereabouts: Arkadia, post- Farm Station rescue; fighting with boyfriend Nathan Miller over the decision to rescue the captives.
The “Real” Story: The actual real story is that the actor who plays Bryan got a lead on some other show, and no one wanted to kill him after the whole Clexa backlash. But Idk why not because Milkson is so much better anyway. I digress. Here’s a story.
Affiliation: Skaikru/Factory Station
Last Seen: Episode 2×05 Human Trials
Last Known Whereabouts: Walking into Arcadia (then Camp Jaha) with Bellamy, Octavia and Monroe as the only survivor of the Factory Station landing
The “Real” Story: I refuse to believe that Sterling’s death, Monroe getting shot, and ultimately, Finn shooting an entire damn village was for a character who’d simply vanish. So she doesn’t, in my headcanon.
All the Reapers
Affiliation: Grounder, Multiple Clans
Last Seen: Episode 2×15, Blood Must Have Blood Part One
Last Known Whereabouts: The Reaper Tunnels; being used as fodder for an alliance between Clarke and Lexa that ended with Lexa’s betrayal and no further information about the fate of the Reapers
The “Real” Story: The reapers were a huge plot point for two full seasons, and the reason that the alliance between Skaikru and the Grounders ever even happened. So… what happened when Lexa made that deal with Dante anyway?
Affiliation: Nomadic Grounder/Frikdreina
Last Seen: Episode 2×04 Many Happy Returns
Last Known Whereabouts: The Dead Zone with his parents; Watching his new pal “Theelo” getting beaten upside the head by some random Grounders
The “Real” Story: No way does Zoran die. Because he was awesome and wanted to save Jaha even if it killed him, basically. And I think Jaha thought his mom was going to let Jaha be a member of the family, tbh.
Macallan, aka Shawn Mendes
Affiliation: Skaikru, Station Unknown
Last Seen: Episode 3×01 Wanheda Part 1
Last Known Whereabouts: Getting the crap kicked out of him by Jasper while playing the piano in Mount Weather
For your listening pleasure.
The “Real” Story:
LATEST NEWS & UPDATES
So, we hadn’t had much news lately, but then Comic Con happened! To be fair, we didn’t really get a ton of news, but I think it was just the right amount of information to tide us over and/or come up with theories as we impatiently wait until January/February for Season 5! First, you might want to take a gander at the Sizzle Reel, for it is epic.
Now, what did we learn, you ask?
- Eligius is from pre-Praimfaya. Pre-Praimfaya the first. Yeah, apparently these people are the actual prisoners- not descendants of them, but them. They’re basically… us, actually. Considering that the first Praimfaya was in 2052, they had to be in space before that, so… you do the math. They’re literally us. But criminals. Legit criminals too, apparently.
- Speaking of, there will be three new “big” characters– assuming at least some from Eligius. I want to know the details.
- Abby is alive! Yep, our girl made it, confirmed by Jason! Now, you have to wonder: Did ALIE-itis not have as dire an effect on her, or did Sinclair visit her hallucinations too? The world may never know..
- There will be relationship shakeups. This isn’t really news, per-se, but it gives us lots of fun things to speculate about. #TeamMurven
- Flashbacks will definitely happen. Thank goodness, I don’t want to miss all the 6 years!
- Spacekru will be back on Earth early on in the season. Seriously, I could not have taken a drawn-out reunion.
- There are NO Spacekru babies! But seriously, what are their contraception secrets? They should share them with the rest of the class.
- Octavia will be much darker, and have to “reprimand” Bunkerkru in a creative way. Um, that is scary, because fuck, how much darker can she get!?!
- The little patch of green that Clarke finds is an “Eden”… and there isn’t enough space for everyone to play nicely. So expect that to be a big old problem.
- Bellamy’s relationship with Echo will “dictate a lot of who he becomes as a person”. Look, Becho is happening whether we like it or not (and I know, we do not). But maybe if we accept it now, it will hurt less in the winter.
- Raven will learn to fight. That is badass and needs no further explanation.