Review and Rating Policies and General Disclosures
- I am only accepting review requests on a very limited basis. I also regret that I am not able to respond to all review inquiries due to time constraints.
- If it isn’t YA, it probably isn’t for me. If there’s crossover appeal, I’ll consider.
- My acceptance of a book for review does not guarantee a review. Due to time constraints, or a book simply not being a good fit, there are times that I am unable to complete a review.
- I post all reviews on social media, including Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, and often on Amazon
- I will gladly host giveaways, interviews, and am willing to discuss any ideas you may have in regards to promoting your work.
- Feel free to contact me further with any questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Review Disclosures
- Books provided for review will be explicitly stated as so.
- Reviews done from a provided book will be treated the same as those done from books I have purchased. Being provided with a copy will not affect the integrity of the review.
- Links to Amazon or The Book Depository direct to an affiliate page. All earnings go to the maintenance of the blog and future giveaways.
So amazing, I loved it, want more of it, and am still thinking about it days later. Evoked emotion, and was basically one of my favorite books.
Really good book, definitely would recommend. Maybe had a minor flaw or two, but overall, a really great story.
Pretty good, but not my favorite. Still definitely worth reading.
Wasn’t really feeling it, probably would not be recommending it.
Definitely did not like it. Big flaws and/or completely uninteresting to me. Would not recommend.
So abysmally bad or downright offensive, this book should not be consumed by humans. (I don’t think I have ever given a zero star review before, but I’m sure there’ll be a first time for everything!)
I did not finish this bad boy. For reasons. (Yes, I will explain them, as well as how far I made it in the before deciding to call it quits.