Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, because that is such a fun link up as well!
Who read FOUR books again? THIS GIRL. Boom.
The Wrath and the Dawn was amazing, as was Devoted. End of Days wasn’t bad, but it was a bit underwhelming, and Delicate Monsters was… super weird, and I don’t quite know what to think about it yet!
On the Blog:
- On Monday, I took part in the Hold Me Like a Breath Blog Tour and Giveaway, hosted by The FFBC!
- Tuesday’s top 10 was a freebie, so mine was ten things about ME you might want to know for BEA!
- On Wednesday, I reviewed the amazing The Lady in Blue and have a giveaway!
- Thursday’s post was a bookish game of Never Have I Ever
- And on Friday, I broke up with Hold Me Like a Breath. We are never ever getting back together. Like, ever.
- The May Discussion Link up and Giveaway is underway! Link thee up!
- The May New Release Giveaway is happening! So if you’d like to win a May Release, head on over! And visit all the other lovely blogs participating for more chances to win!
- Still time to enter to win a copy of Grunge Gods and Graveyards AND The Lady in Blue by Kimberly G. Giarratano!
Fun in the Blogosphere:
- Aimee @ Deadly Darlings talks about some really good blogging practices and has tons of advice for beginners!
- Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales teams up with a bunch of other bloggers to discuss freedom of speech while blogging.
- Cait @ Paper Fury talks about why she has apprehension about writing diversity
- Faye @ The Social Potato has started an amazing game of “Choose Your Own YA love interest” (which is part of a fun new series on their blog!)
- Benish @ Feminist Reflections does not like kissing covers. Neither do I, for what it’s worth!
- Savannah @ Reading Bifrost posts what has to be the most hilariously ridiculous books ever. I had a very good chuckle!
- Lola @ Lola’s Reviews talks about which social media platforms she uses (and for what reasons!)
- Lauren @ Bookmark Lit does a spinoff on the “Head vs. Heart” debate, and it is really thought provoking!
- Zoey @ Uncreatively Zoey confesses some of her biggest fears as a blogger, and I feel her pain!
- Genesis and Gabriela @ Latte Nights Reviews have a new feature called “Latte Nights Obsessions” and you can check out their latest obsessions of the week, and join in yourselves!