Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, because that is such a fun link up as well!
Disruption by Jessica Shirvington (finally, it is mine!!!)
And one last gift from my amazing, fabulous, best-ever #OTSPSecretSister, Nicole @ Nicole’s Novel Reads
I read three books! It was seriously about to only be two again, but I may have stayed up extra late to finish Scarlet so I wasn’t a fail again.
This week was… okay. Some were good, some were… not as much. But thanks for making me read Scarlet, it was fun (and, better than Cinder, IMO).
On the Blog:
- I flailed about Cat Winters and The Uninvited on Monday.
- Tuesday’s Top Ten was all about diversity in books.
- On Thursday I presented my basically useless organizational methods.
- And on Friday, I reviewed All We Have is Now by Lisa Schroeder
- The July Discussion Challenge link-up and Giveaway is underway!
- I have a TWITTER GIVEAWAY happening! (This is phase ONE of the big old giveaway event 😉 ) Enter to win ANY 2016 Debut!! International, going on until August 31!!
- PHASE TWO of the Big Old Giveaway is happening right now!!
- The July 2015 New Release Giveaway Hop still has one week left to enter!!
- The link to the form is here, if you missed it and want to help out, or just shoot me an email, a tweet, whatever!
Fun in the Blogosphere:
- Amber @ YA Indulgences is celebrating her first blogoversary with a bunch of fun posts!
- Lisa & Becca @ Lost in Literature are not happy with people who spoil. Neither am I.
- Allie @ Little Birdie Books wants to know if reading schedules kind of suck the fun out of it.
- Alyssa @ The Devil Orders Takeout has a game for you to play– it’s thought provoking, and harder than it seems!
- Michelle @ Book Briefs has a post series you do not want to miss about scheduling your time (seriously, if you are like me, you need this!)
- Grace @ Rebel Mommy Book Blog wants to know what your characters look like!
- Amanda @ Nellie & Co has tips to help keep your blogging hobby a hobby.
- Lola @ Lola’s Reviews wants to know what makes a book ending a good one.
- Charlie @ Girl of 1000 Wonders discusses her commenting issues, and asks for some help!
- Cait @ Paper Fury wants to know how much disagreement you can handle, and when it becomes too argumentative.
- Faye @ The Social Potato shares her favorite book boyfriends of 2015 (so far, of course!)
- Kayla @ The Thousand Lives needs you to choose her August TBR! (She also is giving out cookies!)
- Inge @ Bookshelf Reflections talks villains, and how she basically likes them more than the “good guys”.
- Dani @ Dani Reviews Things shows us her new (but very handy!) ARC organization system.
- Nova @ Out of Time shares a very thought-provoking post on diversity and culture representation.
- Tika @ Fangirl Confessions is in the reading slump from hell, and needs help, stat!
Certainly there will be things coming up. I don’t know what they are, but I bet they’ll be book related! I finally got my tickets for Nori’s event, which sounds so, so epic! There are going to be a ton of bloggers AND authors, and if you live anywhere near NJ, I suggest you join us!
I also really want to see Paper Towns! Has anyone seen it? Is it good?
And of course, this recap would not be complete without the single most exciting piece of news, the new Mockingjay Part 2 trailer!! For your viewing pleasure: