Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness Sure, I have read this one. But I want to reread it, and there was a BookOutlet sale so….
UnSouled by Neal Shusterman Yes, I have read this too, but my mom hasn’t. This way, she gets to read it, then she will give it back to me to keep! Win-win.
Landline by Rainbow Rowell Damn you, BookOutlet. You win again.
This week, I read
books great books. Seriously, a banner week for reading around here. First, I finally joined the rest of the world and finished . It was good, but there were a lot of wholly bad characters. Half Bad is kind of a lie, just for the record. I also read and , both of which I loved in very different ways. More on those later, of course!
In addition to my book purchases (oops?) I also bought some lovely items for my #OTSPSecretSister today!! It was a win for us both: she gets fun items sent to her house, and I was able to wander around the bookstore alone for a solid hour. Heaven.
On the Blog
- On Monday, I reviewed When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez
- Tuesday’s Top Ten featured books I would read with my non-existent book club
- I was Taylor Swift Book Tagged on Wednesday!
- Dove Arising by Karen Bao got a bit of a mixed review on Thursday
Also, today is the LAST DAY to enter the January New Release Giveaway! Still a few more days to link up to win in the January giveaway for the Discussion Challenge!
- February’s Discussion Link-Up and Giveaway are being typed out right now (like I am actually doing both at once, true story).
- I join the FFBC blog tour for I Remember You by Cathleen Davitt Bell on Friday
- Lots of reviews. Or a few. At least one for sure.
- I have an idea for a discussion topic, so hopefully I can get it all organized in time. This one involves all of YOU!
- All NEW Snark From the Ark!! Did you miss last week’s? You catch catch it here!