Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer!
Via Edelweiss, thanks to HarperTeen
I finally read books! This makes me happy, since last week I only read one lonely (albeit amazing) book. What doesn’t make me happy is that I didn’t exactly have a stellar reading week (meaning, these books weren’t quite my favorites):
We’ll discuss these later. Cut Me Free was decent, and I’ll leave it at that.
On the Blog:
- I reviewed (flailed. Flailed is the proper term here) The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury on Monday. Also, I love this book.
- A special excerpt from Salt & Stone (and a giveaway!) were shared courtesy of author Victoria Scott!
- Tuesday’s Top Ten was likes/dislikes in bookish romances!
- I didn’t review Half Bad, Loop, or Survival Colony 9 on Wednesday.
- And on Friday, I shared some of my favorite bookish couples in honor of Valentine’s Day!
- The February New Release Giveaway started last night also.
Still lots of time left for February’s Discussion Challenge link up and giveaway!! And you can still fill out the ridiculous blogging questionnaire here! Hopefully, I will have the first batch of results next week!
Fun in the Blogosphere:
Um, I planned on doing more this week but… I got tired, okay? Sorry!
- SHAY @ The Story Goes… unveiled her lovely name, and is having a giveaway to celebrate!
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction is having a birthday/blogoversary celebration!
- Allie @Little Birdie Books talks about audiobooks (which admittedly, I have never tried!)
- Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books had to have a sad discussion about plagiarism, which is unfortunate, but a good topic to go over.
- Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway posted our weekly Snark From the Ark from The 100 episode 2.11: Coup de Grace.
- Melanie @ YA Midnight Reads talked about the 16 signs that you’re obsessed with your OTP (so, so true!)
- Cait @ Paper Fury talks about her author heroes, which I may have teared up a bit during. Shhh.
I was tagged by a few lovely bloggers for some kind of versatile something tag that I am sure I’ll butcher. I wanted to do it last week but… time. And I have things to say about a bunch of books. AND, I think I will be ready with part one of the blogger survey!! And I will be participating in the FFBC Blog Tour for A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas on Friday. Look at me, I have a kind of plan!
Happy Valentine’s Day, loves! Spill: Love it or hate it? I’m not a fan, but I do adore these little Valentines:
I’m not even going to pretend to understand why he had to have that coaster in his mouth all day, okay? Just know that he didn’t drop it, not even to get a better picture.