Welcome to April’s Monthly Minutes at Midnight!
Here’s the deal: I’ll share the books I’ve obtained, posts of interest from others, giveaways I have happening, and just general random shenanigans. You know I love a shenanigan. Also, covers all link to Goodreads, because I am awesome. As always, I link up with the Wrap Up Round Up, too!
For Review/From Publishers:
Thanks so much to the publishers for these lovelies!
Huge thanks to the publishers for these lovelies!
Shenanigans Since Last Time:
I read 12 books this month. Not the best, but I have been insanely busy, a lot of these books were long, and also it isn’t technically the end of the month when I am writing this, so.
Um most of these were awesome? Sorry for the lack of snark but there shan’t be anything to snark in this group 🤯
Here are some of the loveliest/most entertaining/super helpful/just plain interesting posts I found this month!
- Cait @ Paper Fury shares a list of 50+ books with autism rep
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction shares some MG books in verse to read for National Poetry Month
- Nyx @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books shares how her reading has changed over 10 years
- Malka@ Paper Procrastinators talks about different kinds of anticipated book releases
- Laura @ Daydreaming Dragons discusses love triangles
- AJ @ Read All the Things! busts 10 blogging myths
- Davida @ The Chocolate Lady’s Book Reviews talks about purchasing physical books in the wake of TBD closing
- Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books offers a book recommendation based on your spring aesthetic
- Julie and Lynn @ Chapter Break ask how long you stick with a series you aren’t loving
Fancy & New Since Last I Saw You!
I love looking at pretty covers! So here are some new ones that I have fallen in love with since our last update!
Pretty covers are pretty.
Things we need to talk about at this juncture:
- As you read this, I am probably in Portugal. Or France or Spain or somewhere else, I am not a mind reader and I do not know your life or when you read this. Anyway the point is, I will do my very best to respond to you all… but it’ll be a minute! But don’t worry, I will have pictures for next month!
- April was hard. Like where to begin? I had classes, which… I am not used to heh. Homework is a killer, especially at 40! Then Lena had softball legit nearly every day of the month. And work was… guys do not even get me started on work. I will probably have more details next month but it’s a whole clusterfuck. Oh, and I got sick. Can’t imagine how, not like I was literally run ragged bwhahah. The point is, friends, I need a vacation. Even though it won’t be super relaxing, it’ll still be fun hopefully! But Easter was nice, have some pictures!