Welcome to November’s Monthly Minutes at Midnight!
Here’s the deal: I’ll share the books I’ve obtained, posts of interest from others, giveaways I have happening, and just general random shenanigans. You know I love a shenanigan. Also, covers all link to Goodreads, because I am awesome. As always, I link up with the Wrap Up Round Up, too!
For Review/From Publishers:
Hugest of thanks to the publishers for these lovelies! They were both fabulous and reviews are coming soon!
Huge thanks to the publishers for these lovelies!
Not too bad this month, eh?
Shenanigans Since Last Time:
I read only 12 books this month. I don’t even know why, just time ugh.
A mostly good bunch- and the kicker is, some of these were books I actually bought myself, gasp!
Here are some of the loveliest/most entertaining/super helpful/just plain interesting posts I found this month!
Guys I am so sorry I failed at blog hopping this month, again but I did the best I could!
- Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books reflects on 7 years of blogging
- Tammy @ Books, Bones, & Buffy shares her 21 best sci-fi books of 2021
- AJ @ Read All the Things! shares a great list of non-fiction recommendations
- Hasini @ Bibliosini talks about what to do when a blog post tanks
- Malka @ Paper Procrastinators asks how you choose your ratings
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction shared the very fun zombie apocalypse book tag
- Lory @ Entering the Enchanted Castle wonders if Extended Reality will replace reading
- AJ @ Read All the Things! shares her non-fiction book recs
Fancy & New Since Last I Saw You!
I love looking at pretty covers! So here are some new ones that I have fallen in love with since our last update!
Pretty covers are pretty. Not a lot of new ones this month, but alas.
Things we need to talk about at this juncture:
- Whew boy, I think I failed worse than last month, at like, everything! Here’s the thing- this month flew by. I haven’t the foggiest idea how! But it just did. I didn’t even take any pictures of Thanksgiving, whoops? But it was very nice to see family that I hadn’t been able to see in almost two years. Also, the kids are fully vaccinated now too, so that is big cause for celebration! I assume December will be even more hectic than November so… wish me luck, and don’t expect much 😂 Hope that you have a wonderful holiday if you celebrate any, and if not, just have a wonderful month- and hopefully you get to enjoy a few days off too! Here, have a picture. Fun fact: I edited our Christmas card because the kids look weird in this picture, but I looked weird in the only one they were both looking at the camera. Olé! That file was too big though, so here, have this one.