Welcome to July’s Monthly Minutes at Midnight!
Here’s the deal: I’ll share the books I’ve obtained, posts of interest from others, giveaways I have happening, and just general random shenanigans. You know I love a shenanigan. Also, covers all link to Goodreads, because I am awesome. I link up with the Wrap-Up-Round-Up, because of course I do.
For Review/From Publishers:
Hugest of thanks to Big Honcho Media & Macmillan!!
Huge thanks to the publishers, so many most-anticipated books here!
Just this one Kindle Daily Deal! Be proud!
Huge thanks to author Joshua Bellin & Goodreads, and Brooke!!
Shenanigans Since Last Time:
I read 13 books this month. Not too shabby!
Lots of winners! A couple mehs, but none that outright sucked, so that’s good!
Some of the loveliest/most entertaining/super helpful/just plain interesting posts I found this month!
- Cait @ Paper Fury shares things she wants to see more of in YA books with disabilities
- Sam @ We Live and Breathe Books asks where all the book bloggers have gone
- Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books discusses the importance of trigger warnings
- Malka @ Paper Procrastinators shares her journey with romance books
- Tasya @ The Literary Huntress explains what makes her start (and finish) a series
- Sammie @ The Bookwyrm’s Den discusses where biracial authors fit into #ownvoices
- Amber @ Du Livre discusses book blogging trends of yesteryear
- Malka & Chana @ Paper Procrastinators chat about book tags
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction discusses the WordPress block editor
Fancy & New Since Last I Saw You!
I love looking at pretty covers! So here are some new ones that I have fallen in love with since our last update!
Pretty covers are pretty.
As always and once again, I am joining up with Octavia & Shelley at Read. Sleep. Repeat for ARC August!! They’ve been doing this for like, 32 years or so, and I love to do it! It’s such a great way to clear the ARCs, and since September is always loaded with ARCs, I have a ton! More than ever, actually!
17 Books. Seventeen. This is rough guys! Mostly because I still have two August books left up there. It’s semi-cheating because I have already started them, but shh. We got this!
Things we need to talk about at this juncture:
- The 100 Season 7 is more than halfway over, I sob. Only seven episodes separate us and the end. Check out my latest recap of Episode 7×09 The Flock before hiatus time ends this week!
- Speaking of, Conageddon was rescheduled until March 2021. I am actually pretty happy? I mean, October was never going to happen in this current global hellscape, so I am glad it was changed. Now, if I can just decide whether to buy a VIP ticket, if I want to buy my extras now, and so on. But hey, at least I will have some The 100 content to look forward to after the end!
- The next Bookish Games Edition will be… The 100! I am all over it, obviously, and I’m not sure when we’ll actually be holding them, but definitely in the next few months! So sign up to be notified or follow on Twitter!
- The world is exhausting. No seriously, good luck out there friends. I am tired. Have a picture of these kids, they look happy.