Hi friends! Welcome to the Of Books Giveaway Hop! I have joined forces with Lonna @ FLYLēF to bring to you a new (and hopefully improved?) version of the New Release Giveaway Hop!!
What this means for you? Glad you asked!
- Kind of nothing? I mean- granted, it’s a little different looking, but you just show up here like you always have, add your linky, and give books away! Easy peasy, right?
- More hoppers! Combining our hops will hopefully bring more traffic to all our giveaways, so that’s never a bad thing.
- Feel free to email or DM me if you have any concerns or questions, and I’ll be happy to answer them for you! And I appreciate your participation!!
Welcome, friends, to our May Hop Sign Ups!
This hop is a chance to link up and give away any book/books! Some info:
- Please sign up only if you can commit to giving away a book. If you need to drop out, we totally get it, stuff happens. Just give us a quick heads up
- The Hop *officially* starts on May 1, and runs until May 31 at 11:59pm. The sign ups close on May 12.
- We will remove links whose posts aren’t up by May 15. Again, this is to ensure that people aren’t clicking around to pages without giveaways. If you happen to forget and then remember, no problem, just email or DM and we will get you right back on the list!
- From now on, we will be posting ALL INFO in a Google Doc So you won’t be getting an email from us- but if you need anything, PLEASE reach out!
- Do indicate if you’ll be giving away internationally (thanks to The Book Depository, this is easy, yay!)
- E-books/gift cards are fine, specific books are fine, just make sure you’re clear on what the prize is!
- Add the linky to your blog post.
- Have FUN!!
Feel free to grab the button for your sidebar or what have you. And the link to the Google Doc is right here:
Now, go forth and sign yourself up!
** Just a heads up that the Linky thing made me switch to their “fresh” link up this month, so please feel free to reach out if there are any problems, and I will do my best to fix them ASAP!