HA, bet you thought this was going to be a The 100 post, because they looooove cullings on that show, no? Anyway. No, look, I need to do some major downsizing, basically. So I decided (with the help of my lovely assistants Rashika, Val, and Holly) that I would do a blog post, and then cross-post to Twitter and see if I can’t get rid of some of these books.
“But Shannon!”, you ask in horror. “Why ever would you want fewer books!?” Look, it’s a real head-scratcher, I feel you. I am probably going to be moving quite soon. Well, I am definitely going to be moving, how soon is anyone’s guess. And it’s definitely going to be a smaller place. Which is sad because my room now is huge and awesome and full of bookish glory.
I digress. Basically, I need room. And also, money and/or books wouldn’t hurt. Hence why I am selling finished copies (or trading, no worries). See, divorce may be many things, but “cheap” isn’t one of them. So yeah. There will be options, and I will get to all of that. But here’s some of what I have to offer- nearly 200 books worth, woo!
For ALL Trades:
- Wishlist: https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/8652150-shannon-it-starts-at-midnight?shelf=wishlist
- I will also consider trading multiples, depending on the books.
- I do not care about format for books, unless I have specified on Goodreads (I think there is only one of these anyway). But yeah, ARC or finished copy, I do not care.
- I am also willing to look at what you have, but since I clearly have too many books, I might be picker than I’d like- just because I don’t want to take on anymore stuff I won’t read. I promise I am not trying to be a pain in the ass 😉
- I am only trading for US only- but if you would like to pay for international shipping, have at it! I just can’t incur that cost right now.
- I can and will take pictures in detail at your request
- Feel free to comment on this post, DM me on Twitter @ShannonMiz, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also willing to discuss shipping discount for multiple book requests!
- Most books are brand new, some have been read once. A small number have seen better days, but I will disclose that and provide photos.
- I am updating the photos as things are claimed, hoping to make this easier for us 😀
ARCs for Trade
- Ideally, I’d like to trade these for a wishlist item. But we can work something out, too!
ARCs for Shipping OR Trade
- The price of shipping for ARCs is going to be $3.75. I stole this from Emma @ Miss Print, who does ARC Adoption. Emma is basically a book guru, so yeah. That covers media mail, and the cost of materials (padded, waterproof envelope, packing tape, etc).
- Of course if you’d prefer to trade, you don’t have to pay shipping.
- The small stack in the second photo is books that are signed and personalized. Just a heads up because some people are not fans.
Hardcovers for Sale or Trade
- I am pricing these at $7.50 – including shipping. So basically, I am cheaper than Amazon. 😀
- There are one or two with small remainder marks, so I will gladly let you know which. Again, I can provide pictures!
Paperbacks for Sale or Trade
- Pricing these at $5.50, including shipping.
- Again, a few have remainder marks, but I can let you know!