This Week at Midnight, it is Christmas!!
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. Because I love books, and you love books, so let’s see the books!
Via Netgalley, thanks to Quercus!!
Gifts of a bookish nature:
Huge thanks to Amber @ YA Indulgences who was my Secret Santa!!
From my family! So excited for these- my Hunger Games Funko Pop collection is complete, I have more prints from Evie’s Society6 shop to frame, AND a new Kindle!
And huge thanks to my #OTSPSecretSister!!
I read four books! Yay!!! And they were quite a good bunch, too! I needed them!
Mockingjay re-read #10 notwithstanding, Nora & Kettle. SO GOOD.
Assassin’s Heart was really good!
- The December Discussion Challenge link up and giveaway is happening!
- I have TWO Christmas giveaways happening!! YAY!
- Enter to win a hardcover of Half in Love with Death by Emily Ross.
- The December New Release Giveaway Hop is underway!
Posts this Week:
- I reviewed Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
- This week’s Top Ten was about my Santa list!
- I wished you all a very Merry Christmas!!
Blogosphere Bulletin (abbreviated Christmas edition)
- Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway is usually down with any series/book ending, and wants to know if you are too!
- Alyssa @ The Devil Orders Takeout has some Chinese Mythology to share with you!
- Vlora @ Reviews and Cake wants to know how fast you can read! (This was SO fun!)
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction has published her epic blogger birthday and blogoversary calendar!!!
- Tonyalee @ Lilybloombooks talks about blog tours, and the positive and negative aspects of them.
- Melanie & Celine @ YA Midnight Reads celebrate their third birthday!!
- Ardis @ Pondering the Prose reminds us that maybe we should ease a bit of the insane stress levels of young people. (I wholeheartedly agree!)
- Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales turns ONE!
- Amanda @ Nellie & Co. shares her amazing new blog organizer design with you all- for FREE!
- Christy & Erica @ Novel Ink have posted the link up for their Countdown Survey!
Christmas is hard. Children are… insane? Yes. It’s like non-stop bouncing off the walls, and then being so tired when actual Christmas comes that they just cry and whine all day. Good times! But they looked cute, at least!
I also need to get something together about reading challenges. Actually, this is as good a place as any, no?
Okay, so in addition to Goodreads (which I have not set my goal for yet) I plan on partaking in not many reading challenges 😉
This one is kind of ummm self-explanatory since I co-host it…
I loved this challenge so much last year, I definitely want to play again! I usually got to at least 2-3 debuts a month, so I think that’s pretty good! We’ll shoot for that again! Click the picture to go to Jana’s page and sign up!
I feel like there was one more that I wanted to sign up for so… maybe I will remember and add it in 🙂
Things we need to talk about this week:
- The covers of The Winner’s Kiss are back to pretty and matching! Of course, I already canceled my pre-order, and re-pre-ordered from Book Depository so… do I cancel again and re-re-pre-order? Then my books would match. But… I am tired.
- This year seemed to fly by, even though it wasn’t necessarily the best. How was your 2015? Any fun plans for New Year’s Eve?