Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer!
I read stuff.
Not going to lie, it was a strange reading week, to say the least. I am still not completely sure what to make of The Walls Around Us, but even more so, Infandous. Strange, strange stuff.
On the Blog:
- I took part in the epic Love-A-Thon hosted by Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books. It was so, so fun, so a HUGE thanks to Alexa for organizing it!
- On Monday, I reviewed The Memory Key by Liana Liu
- Tuesday’s Top Ten was all about our favorite heroines!
- The second part of the survey results, which were all about ARCs and Competition, were revealed on Thursday
- The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig was my Friday review
Still about a week left to link up for February’s Discussion Challenge link up and giveaway!!
But the February New Release Giveaway Hop ends tonight!! (2/28 at 11:59pm EST)
Fun in the Blogosphere:
- Kayla @ The Thousand Lives asks about what topics we avoid when selecting books in “Subjects that Make Me NOT Read a Book”
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction talks about “Why I Love Books That Make Me Cry”
- Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway talks The 100 Episode 2.13: “Resurrection” on Snark From the Ark
- Lina @ Every Book a World wonders “What Did Book Nerds Do BEFORE Blogging?”
- Cait @ Paper Fury asked “Do You Procrastinate Books You Know You’ll Love?”
- Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure tells us “15 Confessions I’ve Been Meaning to Make”
- Nikki @ There Were Books Involved discusses “ARC “Obligations” vs. Goals”
- Jackie @ Jackiesbookshenanigans answers the question of why she buys books in a very moving post “Why I Buy Books”
Fun stuff! I have posted the sign up link for the March 2015 New Release Giveaway Hop, so if you feel like joining us… you should! It’s such a fun giveaway, and I am so extra excited to be co-hosting with Librarian Lavender! Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and I will also be adding the new March link-up for the Discussion Challenge! On Monday, I am taking part in the Last List Blog Hop hosted by Cuddlebuggery to support the Egmont Last List authors. I will be featuring author Kristi Helvig and her upcoming release, Strange Skies.
Then of course, the usual stuff, reviews, and the third part in the blogger survey results: following other blogs! Plus, I will be joining Contemporary Conversations, hosted by Kayla @ The Thousand Lives and Veronica @ Talking Bookworm. Basically, March is already full of win!