Welcome, friends, to our Spring Seasons Of Books Giveaway Hop Sign Ups, hosted by yours truly and Lauren @ Shooting Stars Mag! And please give a super warm welcome to Alysia @ Mocha Girls Read who will be joining us going forward!
New Seasonal Hop Reminders!
- These hops, as you can infer, will be (duh) Seasonal. They’ll start on, as follows: MARCH 20, 2022, JUNE 21, SEPTEMBER 22, and DECEMBER 21. If you don’t post on that exact date, it is zero percent of a big deal, promise! We’ll only remove people from the Linky after a few weeks- and for these first few, we’ll send out a reminder if you haven’t posted!
- The giveaways can run ALL SEASON LONG! This will give you more opportunities for people to enter, with less work. If you ask me, we all win. I’ll also likely do two giveaways per season, so technically I’ll still have the same amount- just… easier. If you don’t want yours to run for a whole season, just let us know so we can properly yeet you from the Linky when your giveaway ends.
- The SEASONAL Hop signups will start before or on the first of the month in question. IE, March 1st for the Spring hop, June 1st for the Summer Hop, etc. Ideally, I anticipate getting them up a little earlier, but that will be the latest.
- Feel free to post your own sign up post too- the more the merrier!
- I think that is all the relevant info, but if you have any questions, you know how to find us!
This hop is a chance to link up and give away any book/books! Some info:
- Please sign up only if you can commit to giving away a book. If you need to drop out, we totally get it, stuff happens. Just give us a quick heads up
- The Hop *officially* starts on March 20, and runs until June 20 at 11:59pm. The sign ups close on April 1.
- We will remove links whose posts aren’t up by April 1. Again, this is to ensure that people aren’t clicking around to pages without giveaways. If you happen to forget and then remember, no problem, just email or DM or leave a comment and we will get you right back on the list!
- If you plan to end your giveaway early, let us know! Again, this is just so people aren’t clicking on links to expired giveaways
- From now on, we will be posting ALL INFO in a Google Doc. So you won’t be getting an email from us- but if you need anything, PLEASE reach out!
- Do indicate if you’ll be giving away internationally (thanks to The Book Depository, this is easy, yay!)
- E-books/gift cards are fine, specific books are fine, just make sure you’re clear on what the prize is!
- Add the linky to your blog post.
- Have FUN!!
Feel free to grab the button for your sidebar or what have you. And the link to the Google Doc is right here: