First, an announcement, call to help: I don’t know how much longer I can do this solo. Things have been rough for me the last couple months, and I wasn’t even able to participate in my own giveaway this month. So… if anyone is interested in helping (or taking over!) let me know, either in the comments or via any of the ways I listed as contacts below! Thanks guys!
Welcome, friends, to our May Hop Sign Ups!
This hop is a chance to link up and give away any book that releases in May of 2018!! Some info:
- Please sign up only if you can commit to giving away a new release. If you need to drop out, I totally get it, stuff happens. Just give me a quick heads up 🙂
- The Hop *officially* starts on May 1, and runs until May 31 at 11:59pm. Due to the vast majority of you voting to start on the first, we will do that. The sign ups close on May 12.
- I will remove links whose posts aren’t up by May 15. Again, this is to ensure that people aren’t clicking around to pages without giveaways. If you happen to forget and then remember, no problem, just email or DM me, and I will get you right back on the list! This is simply to make things easier for the entrants.
- From now on, I will be posting ALL INFO in a Google Doc So you won’t be getting an email from me- but if you need anything, PLEASE reach out!
- Do indicate if you’ll be giving away internationally (thanks to The Book Depository, this is easy, yay!)
- E-books are fine, specific books are fine, just make sure you’re clear on what the prize is!
- Add the linky to your blog post.
- Have FUN!!
Feel free to grab the button for your sidebar or what have you. And the link to the Google Doc is right here:
I’d be happy to help if you want to shoot me an email, etc. 🙂
Aw thank you SO much, I really appreciate that! ♥♥
I am so sorry to hear that, Shannon. I am definitely able to help if you need it. 🙂
Aw thanks!! I really, really appreciate it!! ♥♥
I’m sorry things have been rough- I’m happy to help, but I’m not sure what the specific help you need is. Let me know and I’ll be there. 🙂
Aw thank you! I seriously am not sure what the specific help is either? I just… am burned out hah. And I don’t want to like, let people down? Ughhh. Life, dude. I really appreciate it!! ♥♥
Well, hells, let’s make it a rotating feature- you could share it among a small group, so each month is a different host, or you could back off from monthly to quarterly. But if you share it, I’m down to host it every 3+ months. I’m not as amazing of a blogger as you are, but I co-hosted swaps with Angie for years with success, so I’m certain I could handle it.
That is an awesome idea!! Love love love- kind of like how Nicole and I split the hosting for the discussion challenge! That works out SO well because I don’t have to worry every single month! I definitely love this idea- that way I don’t have to give it up completely, but I can back off a bit! I will see who else is interested and let you know when I have more info- THANK YOU!!
So sorry to hear life has been tough lately, Shannon. Sending you all the happy thoughts and good wishes.
…if you ever need help, I echo everyone else’s comments, just let me know. 🙂
Thank you SO much, I really appreciate it- I am going to try to figure out what I actually need, and I will let you know- I am such a mess I can’t even figure out help I need 😉
Hi Shannon, I’m happy to help. As you know I participated in your giveaway for over a year and then branched out to start my own. It’s funny, but I’m also looking for a bit of help. Perhaps we can join both our giveaway hops? Please let me know. XOXO, Lonna
Oooh that could work! What do you have in mind? (And seriously, it is not easy to keep up with every month, right? Ha!)
Terrific! Let me e-mail you and we can chat some more. I’m so glad!! And you’re absolutely right; it’s not easy doing what we do. 🙂