Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, because that is such a fun link up as well!
Via Netgalley, thanks Sourcebooks Fire!!
Kindle on the Cheap
Also, I got a very lovely #OTSPSecretSister package last week that I wasn’t able to include, so here it is this week! Nicole, you are the BEST!!
Guys. My little nugget turned four on Wednesday. That doesn’t seem okay. Want to see a Lena progression? (Sure you do, who doesn’t love babies? 😉 )
I don’t know what my problem was, but I only read two books. I am disappointed in myself. Sadness.
But… at least they were two good books!
On the Blog:
- On Monday, I reviewed Paperweight by Meg Haston.
- This week’s Top 10 was favorite books of 2015 so far- and I did not cheat!!
- On Wednesday, since July started, I posted a whole bunch of stuff! Stuff like the sign-ups for the July Giveaway Hop, the new July Discussion Challenge Link-Up and Giveaway, and a very fun An Ember in the Ashes sequel post!!
- And then, I didn’t review a bunch of books. Sorry, not sorry.
- The July Discussion Challenge link-up and Giveaway is underway!
- Sign up to play in the July New Release Giveaway Hop!!
- Lots of time left to enter to win an ARC of The Boy Most Likely To!
- I have a TWITTER GIVEAWAY happening! (This is phase ONE of the big old giveaway event 😉 ) Enter to win ANY 2016 Debut!! International, going on until August 31!!
Fun in the Blogosphere:
- Val @ The Innocent Smiley & Ely @ A Book So Fathomless are hosting a VERY fun reading challenge, called “Make Me Read It Read-A-Thon”. You guys can vote on my books here!
- Melanie @ YA Midnight Reads tells us some things that would most definitely piss off a YA reader!
- Christy & Erica @ Novel Ink posted their latest OTP Battle: It’s ME (Katniss and Peeta, obviously) versus Erica- she wants to see if Gale and Katniss can beat Peeta and Katniss. The horror!
- Aimee @ Deadly Darlings asks if instalove is really that unrealistic.
- Inge @ Bookshelf Reflections announces that they are back from hiatus with a new blogger AND a giveaway!!
- Benish @ Feminist Reflections has had enough of all the endlessly gorgeous characters.
- Michelle @ Michelle’s Minions did a fun take on her Top 10 (she went rogue like me!) and posted some truly lovely Bookstagrams!!
- Jen @ The Bookavid asks what your thoughts are on commenting back, and shares her own opinions on the topic!
- Zoey @ Uncreatively Zoey asks when you know it’s time to call it quits with an author.
- Julie, Rose, and Lynn at Chapter Break want to know which books made you ugly cry, and they share theirs!
- Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales discusses how blogging has changed her life (and I totally agree with her on this lovely post!)
Giveaway(s). Reviews. TAGS. A discussion? I don’t know. I really don’t even think I need this section, do I? Because come on, I never actually have a plan!
If you are from the U.S.- any 4th of July plans? If not…. any fun weekend plans?
Do you guys remember last week when I got the amazing package from Penguin of The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle? Well, guess what? Thanks to the lovely folks at Penguin, you guys have a chance to win one too! So huge thanks to them!!