Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer!
Mockingjay Part 1 (No, this isn’t a book, so sue me. It is important enough to be included!)
The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski I may or may not have an extra copy of this 😉
I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios (yes, I have read this, but it was for my OTSP SS and then she bought it herself before I could mail it so…. I kept it.)
The Body Electric by Beth Revis (signed, limited edition!) Huge thanks to my OTSP SS!
I read stuff.
Things went well. I will recommend all of these when I review them, which shall be soon, at least for the first two. Because they were review books, and I can chat about The Glass Arrow whenever I please.
On the Blog:
- On Sunday, I posted the March 2015 Discussion Challenge Link Up and Giveaway post!
- I joined the Last List Blog Hop on Monday, with a Guest Post by Author Kristi Helvig & Giveaway
- The Top Ten prompt this week was a reader’s Sophie’s Choice of favorite books
- The 100 Snark From the Ark this week featured episode 2.14: “Bodyguard of Lies”, with a guest post from Greg Gorilla. (Our ship name is Shreg, if you need to hashtag it or something.)
- I posted the third part of the survey results on Thursday.
- And on Friday, I reviewed Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver.
There are still a few days to link up if you want to take part in the March New Release Giveaway Hop!
Fun in the Blogosphere (The one with ALL the giveaways and events!):
- Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway started her month-long March Madness Event, which features authors whose books are releasing in March!
- Shay @ The Story Goes… decided it was time we discussed discussions!
- Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure posting the super positive and uplifting post “It’s the Little Things That Make Me Happy”
- Nova @ Out of Time started another amazing month-long March event, 3xAMA
- Kayla @ The Thousand Lives offers you a contemporary first lines challenge, which is all part of the Contemporary Conversations event!
- Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books is celebrating her first blogoversary with a celebration and giveaway!
- Brittany @ Please Feed the Bookworm is also celebrating her first blogoversary with a giveaway celebration!
- Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat are celebrating their first year of co-blogging together with a giveaway!
- Vlora @ Reviews and Cake shares her obsession with The 100 (yay, we have another fan to add to the club!)
- Faye @ The Social Potato posted her thoughts on The 100 Episode 2.8 “Spacewalker” (She is a few episodes behind our Snark From the Ark, so if you are a few episodes behind too -or even if you aren’t!-, Faye does such an amazing job at recapping the episodes, so be sure to check them out!)
Goodness, I don’t know, I can hardly keep up with myself! There will be reviews. There will be the final results of the survey discussion. The will be more Snark From the
“Holy Shit That Last Episode Did NOT Just Happen” Ark. I am only 24 Twitterites away from a giveaway (just throwing that one out there 😉 )I feel like I am missing something so if you see this section being randomly updated well, I guess I remembered. If not… feel free to provide guesses?