Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.
Um, this week was the most glorious bookish week in the history of bookish weeks. So we might as well start with that!
Physical Books and Such
- Half Bad by Sally Green HUGE thanks to Big Honcho Media & Penguin Teen! There’s a mug and hot chocolate (“Witch’s Brew”), and I love it!
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury Again, HUGE thanks to Scholastic! I am so excited to read this, and super excited to be able to cross a New Year’s resolution off the list by January 🙂
- Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott Thanks to Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure for being the absolute best ever and sending me this! I am halfway done and absolutely loving it!
- When by Victoria Laurie
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Kindle Books (on the cheap, of course!)
For Review, via Edelweiss
This was a sad, sad week for reading, in many ways. I read one book. Of course, it wasn’t likely I would do a lot of reading after this. I am still considering the silent treatment for every person who recommended this. Just saying. I am also only “on track” for my Goodreads goal instead of 3 books ahead, which I had been. This is bad news. Next week will most definitely be better!
Also, this is my 300th post! That is kind of exciting, no?
On the Blog:
- On Monday, I answered some lovely tags. I have been tagged again, a few times actually, this week, so more of that is coming!
- Tuesday’s Top Ten featured my “Sins of the TBR” for 2014.
- The January 2015 New Release Giveaway Hop started on Wednesday!
- I grumbled quite a bit about not being able to manage my time on Thursday.
- And on Friday, I posted my (less than stellar) review of Inherit Midnight by Kate Kae Myers.
I also added a few pages, and spiffed up my menu a bit! I now have a dedicated page to challenges and features, and a lovely blogroll. It is still in the editing phase, so I will be adding more stuff (and more blogs!) soon!
I have a lot of reviews to post, and definitely thoughts for some discussions! I have a lot of commenting, scheduling, and other bloggish things to do this weekend, and I am vowing to set aside some time to get everything back under control!
How has your week been? Did you get any new additions? Anything fun going on in life in general?