This Week at Midnight, it may be the last one!
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. Because I love books, and you love books, so let’s see the books!
I am not going to link all these, because frankly, I am tired, and you can see the titles clearly, right? Great.
I won these from Kelly! Talk about an incredible win!!
Thanks to Atheneum Books for Young Readers (via Edelweiss)
I read two books this week. One of them was The Lifeboat Clique. One of them wasn’t.
Posts this Week:
- I shared my bookish wishes, and a giveaway from Penguin Teen for The Forbidden Wish!
- I reviewed The Last Place on Earth by Carol Snow
- You chose books for me to read… or not!
- And Snark From the Ark is officially BACK with the premiere of The 100 Season 3, Wanheda Part 1!
- The January Discussion Challenge link up and giveaway is happening!
- The January New Release Hop has begun too!
- You can still enter to win a copy of The Forbidden Wish!
- Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm explains why it’s ridiculous to rate a book before you’ve read it (and I am still applauding.)
- Karen @ Kissin Blue Karen gives her thoughts on audiobooks!
- Cait @ Paper Fury shares lies bookworms tell themselves.
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction needs to get her TBR under control, and she has a plan!
- SJ @ A Tree Grows in Bookland talks about the fear that some bloggers feel when writing negative reviews.
- Bee @ Quite the Novel Idea discusses the struggle of the unknown sequel status (I feel you!)
- Ezrah @ Eye Heart Romance wants to know if you have ever changed your ratings.
- Paloma @ Pages and Pineapples shares how her life experiences changed her reading, and want to know if it’s been the same for you!
- Nori @ ReadWriteLove28 has the most fabulous ideas for what to do when a Top Ten Tuesday is “freebie” and you simply can’t come up with anything!
- Cynthia @ Bingeing on Books discusses why she doesn’t do reading challenges.
- Sara @ Library Huntress talks about being a book blog without the book reviews!
- Christy & Erica @ Novel Ink have come up with the most epic book event ever: a Hunger Games Book game! Go sign up (but realize that it is GAME. ON.)
I might be making my weekly recap not weekly. It’s hard because I love highlighting things that happened during the week, but some weeks it just seems like not enough time has even gone by to do a recap- or, not much has happened! So I am thinking of turning it into just a general recap for… whenever. I will list the dates and basically do all the same stuff- just not necessarily every week, but also, not necessarily not every week. Does that make any sense? I hope so, because I was confusing my own self.
Things we need to talk about this week:
- See above.
- I feel like I need some nice stories after all the ridiculous drama lately. So please, do indulge me with nice and/or funny!