Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, because that is such a fun link up as well!
YAY BOOKS! All the books!
Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett for review, thanks to Penguin!!
Dreamland by Robert Anderson #booksfortrade
For Review: (pictures=Goodreads)
via Edelweiss, thanks to HarperTeen & HMH Books for Young Readers
Also, these bad boys arrived today!! Woo hoo! Thanks for the pre-order offer, Bloomsbury!!
Four books again? Why yes, I think I did!
I read Sweet Madness in one sitting. I haven’t done that since… I don’t even know! It clearly wins the week. Runner up? Dumplin’.
On the Blog:
- The #ShatteringStigmas wrap up & giveaway.
- Top Ten Books to Exterminate
- The Fix blog tour and giveaway
- Bite Sized Reviews of four upcoming/new releases
- The Secret Life of a Blogger Tag
- A review of Vengeance Road
- The August Discussion Challenge link-up and Giveaway is underway!
- I have a TWITTER GIVEAWAY happening! (This is phase ONE of the big old giveaway event 😉 ) Enter to win ANY 2016 Debut!! International, going on until August 31!!
- PHASE TWO of the Big Old Giveaway is happening right now!!
- The August New Release Giveaway Hop ends in a few days!
- Still lots of time left to enter the #ShatteringStigmas Giveaway!
- U.S. Readers can enter to win The Fix by Natasha Sinel!
Fun in the Blogosphere:
Allie @ Little Birdie Books wonders if our own company is good enough.
Karolina @ Bookshelf Reflections shares her struggle with finding time to blog.
Angelica @ The Bookish Angel tells us her six blogging regrets
Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway has a great BEA giveaway… Because Everyone’s Awesome.
Not Nick @ Nick’s Book Blog is confessing stuff, and it’s nice to know we’re not alone!
April @ Good Books and Good Wine (Guest Posting on Chasing Faerytales) talks blogger superiority, and if it’s real or imagined.
Julia @ A Perfection Called Books understands the fear of typos and is here to help!
Aentee @ Read at Midnight wonders how much realism we should expect from fantasy books.
Cait @ Paper Fury wants to know if a book needs to be perfect to be rated 5 stars (I say no!). Also- her site is shiny, go look!
Rashika @ The Social Potato shares her top 5 diverse books of 2015 (so far!)
Ashley @ Nose Graze explains the basics of free speech- and why you may be using it incorrectly!
ARC August is almost over and I OWN this bitch. Let’s check in with the graphic representation!
And I should be finishing One tonight. So ARC August? I WIN.
Remember that time I said I was going to The Hunger Games Exhibition? I did, and it was fabulous! I also somehow talked my mom into THIS:
I promised her it’d be on the blog so that the whole world could see it. She was just glad I didn’t post it on Facebook where her friends would see it 😉
And just a few more: