Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, because that is such a fun link up as well!
There shall be two parts: The loveliness that is my new Hunger Games editions and review books.
There will be more pictures, I plan on inundating my Instagram, no worries. But aren’t they fabulous?!
This game will be called “On a Scale From 1 to Nori‘s Going to Kill Me”…. Say your goodbyes.
Via Edelweiss, Thanks to HarperCollins & Merit Press!!
Via Netgalley, Thanks to Random House, Chronicle Books, and Capstone!
Invincible by Amy Reed, thanks to Harper (won via Goodreads)
I read books! Three books, which seems to be the magic number lately:
I definitely liked 5 to 1 and ACOTAR. I am still sorting out my thoughts on Material Girls, but I’d say they’re more positive than negative, so that’s good.
On the Blog:
- On Sunday I participated in the 99 Days by Katie Cotugno blog tour and shared my review and a giveaway!
- Tuesday’s Top Ten was favorite authors… but I did most inspiring authors, or something like that. Cheating, as always.
- I reviewed three books on Wednesday in the form of “Bite Sized Reviews”.
- My discussion on Thursday asked “Head Versus Heart: How Do YOU Rate?”
- And on Friday, I reviewed The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
- Still some time to enter to win an April New Release!
- Also still a week left to link up discussions to win the April Discussion Challenge Giveaway.
- And 3 days left to win a book in Kristi Helvig’s Burn Out series!
Fun in the Blogosphere:
- Christy & Erica @ Novel Ink have a new design, and want you to come celebrate with a giveaway!
- Benish @ Feminist Reflections talks about NA books, and the things she does not like to see in them
- Danielle @ Love at First Page has a fun spin on this week’s Top Ten Tuesday- a guessing game of her favorite authors!
- Val @ The Innocent Smiley announces that she loves to write!
- Aimee @ Deadly Darlings is back from Japan, and has some amazing pictures of her journey!
- Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure has a really fabulous discussion on the definition of “me reads”
- Allie @ Little Birdie Books wants to know how you keep the spark alive while blogging
- Inge @ Bookshelf Reflections admits that she sucks at finishing series
- Cait @ Paper Fury shares a pretty amazing post asking “What Type of Fangirl Are You?” (with a quiz!)
- Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway Has been having some commenting woes
- Shay @ The Story Goes… turns 19, and wants to know what your 19th year was like!
Reviews. Tags. Discussions. Why do I even bother with this? None of us know. Not you, certainly not me. I do know there will definitely be a review of Rook. Other than that? All bets are off! (Hmmm this could be a really strange new gambling idea…)