Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer!
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas Because sometimes, you just have to splurge and buy the damn book.
I read books! Three books, in fact:
I liked Rook and 99 Days. I liked Hit too, even though there are flaws. Like, lots of them. But I still enjoyed it, so that should make a nice, hard review. Also, one of these books contains a new book boyfriend. Just saying. Feel free to guess 😉
I also bought my BEA pass!! EEEP! This is actually happening! For a long time, all I had was a trip to New York with two internet friends, but now, I am actually going to BEA. FOR REAL.
On the Blog:
- On Monday, I reviewed Girl Underwater by Claire Kells. I also posted the sign ups for the April 2015 New Release Giveaway Hop!
- This week’s Top Ten Tuesday was about recent TBR additions but… I just picked some from random.org.
- On Wednesday, I posted the link-up and giveaway for the April Discussion Challenge
- On Thursday, my bookshelf (which has stick people features) called to you for assistance.
- And on Friday, I was underwhelmed by Magonia by Maria Dahvana Heady
Fun in the Blogosphere:
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction has banned books in her house, and she’ll tell you why (spoiler: her kid might be a Divergent!)
- Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure tells us how she organizes her ARCs (and I stole a TON of ideas from her, because this is an awesome post!)
- Jen @ The Bookavid has five great blogging tips to share!
- Kayla @ The Thousand Lives is ready for summer, and has some lovely summery reads to share!
- Amanda @ Of Spectacles and Books shares these hilarious (and true!) Warning Labels that Should Accompany Books
- Val @ The Innocent Smiley posted an amazing review of the epic, sure to be classic, The Innocent Centaur Strikes Back
Reviews. Tags. Becoming Jinn Blog Tour. Discussions of some variety. Likely, ten tops of some list or another. Stuff, basically.
And before you go… some cute kids and a bunny, perhaps?