Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer!
Well, the mailman delivered this week! Coincidence that guy in van wasn’t outside this week? I don’t really know.
Thanks to HarperCollins for these lovely, lovely books that I am insanely excited to read!
I read books! Yes, yes, I read four books. I am proud.
There was a lovely range from really good to…. not quite as good. Don’t worry, reviews for all of these will be up within the next month!
On the Blog:
- On Monday, I reviewed the very good Half Wild by Sally Green.
- This week’s Top Ten was Books From my Childhood that I’d Like to Revisit.
- I reviewed the very strange Infandous by Elena K. Arnold on Wednesday
- Time for cake! I did the Cake Tag on Thursday!
- And on Friday, I talked about my obscene amount of upcoming ARCs.
Still a few days left to enter March New Release Giveaway Hop!!
And about a week left to link up and win in the March Discussion Post Link Up!
Fun in the Blogosphere:
- Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway is still featuring AMAZING books and authors in her month-long March Madness Event, which showcases a ton of books with March “birthdays”- and there are giveaways, AND a new big giveaway! She also started a brand new feature, called Get Rec’d, in which she features books that YOU all bugged her to read 😉 Also, Holly is kind of winning this week, no?
- Erin @ The Hardcover Lover is taking a poll about when to post ARC Reviews
- Kirsty-Marie @ Studio Reads has an announcement about a new reviewer!
- Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure talks about why she will pick up a new book… even though she’s already reading one!
- Alyssa @ The Devil Orders Takeout reminds us that physical books aren’t going anywhere!
- Kayla @ The Thousand Lives has a fun new challenge: Contemporary Conversations Challenge #2: In a Gif
- Cait @ Paper Fury has tons of advice on how to get more comments (and how to be a plant).
- Benish @ Feminist Reflections discusses giving authors another chance if you didn’t like their work before.
- Amber @ YA Indulgences talks about when it is time to finally clean out the ol’ Feed Reader (for me? About a year ago would have been good.)
- Kayla @ The Thousand Lives talks about the magic of reading contemporary books.
- Faye @ The Social Potato is up to Episode 10 of The 100 in her very fun recaps!
- Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat posted the next in her series of BEA posts, this one is about connecting with people!
- Val @ The Innocent Smiley (Centaur) posted a pretty fun review of Seeker, which shouldn’t be missed. But she also posted the results of her writing survey!
Reviews. Another food tag, this one about chocolate! Discussions. The new Discussion Link Up and Giveaway. The Sign Ups for the April New Release Giveaway Hop. A Top Ten list featuring likely more than ten items. You know the drill!