Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week. I also decided that since I do a weekly recap, it really is just good sense to link up with The Sunday Post, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer!
I was beginning to think that my mailman was hoarding all the books on me but then a few came! I also have a conspiracy theory about a dude that actually does hoard stuff in a creepy van that he parks outside my house but…. it’s probably not that either.
All Fall Down by Ally Carter (books from the UK are extra fun- this came with free mascara!)
Kindle on the Cheap
I did read stuff, albeit not as much as I’d hoped. BUT, I enjoyed the books I read, and guys, you will be so proud of one of them!
I approve of both books. And you approve of my reading Throne of Glass, right? Don’t worry, I have already summoned Crown of Midnight to find its way to my doorstep. Via money and the mailman.
On the Blog:
- Monday brought my mixed-feelings review of The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
- This week’s Top Ten was Books on my Spring TBR. Only I listed like, 32. Sorry, not sorry.
- The final Snark From the Ark for this season posted on Wednesday. I am incredibly sad.
- I posted the final survey results and wrap up on Thursday
- And on Friday, I talked about my enjoyment of Liars, Inc by Paula Stokes.
Still plenty of time to enter the March New Release Giveaway Hop!!
And, last call to enter my 1,000 Follower Twitter Giveaway of The Winner’s Crime! It ends Sunday, March 22 at 11:59 EDT
Fun in the Blogosphere:
- Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway is still featuring AMAZING books and authors in her month-long March Madness Event, which showcases a ton of books with March “birthdays”- and there are giveaways!
- Inge @ Bookshelf Reflections asks What’s So Good About Fantasy Anyway? (The Answer Is Everything)
- Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer posted the incredibly accurate “Top Ten Signs Your TBR Pile Is Too Big..” (I relate to them ALL!)
- Alyssa @ The Devil Orders Takeout has an awesome and thought provoking post about stakes in writing.
- Kayla @ The Thousand Lives has a fun new challenge: Contemporary Conversations Challenge #2: In a Gif
- Cait @ Paper Fury wants to know: “Do You Visualise Character Faces?”
- Brittany @ The Book Addict’s Guide shared an epic post “Young Adult meets Friends“
- Val @ The Innocent Smiley torments us all with her lovely Hawaiian vacation recap.
- Aimee & Faye @ The Social Potato shared some gorgeous graphics with us in “Potato Prints #6: Shatter Me + The Perks of Being a Wallflower + The Book Thief + Scorpio Races”
More stuff and things! I have a discussion post (not written of course, that’d be silly) in my head. And I have reviews that are also in my head. And get this- even one that is already scheduled. I don’t know what to do with this sudden and random preparation. I also want to do the Cake Tag (thanks Cait!) because it looks fun and delicious. AND, I plan to do a season wrap-up for The 100, but it may end up being the week after, because math and time limit me.