Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.
Kindle Books (On the Cheap)
I don’t really know anything about the last one, but it was free and I really like the cover.
What happened this week? I feel like the week kind of flew by. Maybe that is because we had a lovely (sarcasm) snow storm on Monday. I have no idea, but I did not get much done at all. I read one amazing book- . Usually I’d be annoyed that I only read one book, but if you are going to only read one, this would be the one to read. My goodness, this book was fabulous! I am trying to form some coherent thoughts to write a review, but so far it hasn’t gone well. Just read it, okay?
On the Blog:
- On Sunday, the February Discussion Challenge Link Up (and giveaway!) went live!
- I flailed a bit about Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott on Monday
- Tuesday’s Top Ten featured Dystopian books I haven’t gotten around to yet somehow.
- All new Snark From the Ark posted on Wednesday for episode 2.10 “Survival of the Fittest”.
- There was a discussion, along with a ridiculous questionnaire, on Thursday about blogging in general.
- And on Friday, it was my stop on the I’ll Remember You by Cathleen Davitt Bell Blog Tour!
There is still a day or two left to enter your links for the January Discussion Challenge link up (and to enter the giveaway!) and of course, lots of time left for February’s! And you can still fill out the ridiculous blogging questionnaire here!
Fun in the Blogosphere:
(YES I am finally doing this! I cannot promise that I’ve included everything I wanted to this week, because I just decided to do this 49 minutes before the post goes up…)
- Larissa @ YA Midnight Reads discusses body image (so, SO important!) in Discussing Through Midnight (51): The Perfect Body
- Lola @ Lola’s Reviews asks the question I have always wanted to know the answer to in Lola’s Ramblings: Do you Reply to Review Requests?
- You can read the first chapter of Cait @ Paper Fury’s book, which she shares and discusses editing in Dead Boys and Editing // and do you want to read it? (Trust me, you do!)
- Kayla @ The Thousand Lives does her own incredibly fun take on the Taylor Swift Book Tag in Tagged! Time to get my TSwift on
- Inge @ Bookshelf Reflections talks about the elements of great book boyfriends in What Makes a Book Boyfriend?
This is only a small selection of the awesome posts I’ve encountered this week but… I only have like 14 minutes left. More next week, promise!
I am going to post my review of The Sin Eater’s Daughter on Monday, so that I do not forget any of the amazingness. Other than that, I guess you know as much as I do! But you know, the usual. And in about 10 days, I will unveil the first batch of results from the survey!